The reference methods and models are developed, guidelines are prepared, guidance is presented taking into consideration the best practices in the framework, models and standards in order to share the knowledge and experiences possessed in the digital state ecosystem and to develop the required capability.
Planning of assets, processes and services, implementation and planning of governance mechanisms are provided to assess the digital maturity and competencies of public institutions and to ensure that they achieve the targeted maturity and capability levels.
• Project Management
• Enterprise Architecture
• Software Life Cycle
• IT Investment Planning and Evaluation
• Digital Maturity and Competence Evaluation
• Digital Capability Guidance
• Usability and Accessibility
• IT Infrastructure Capacity Analysis
The listed services that offered in the field of Capacity Building.