In the field of Digital Transformation Planning, solutions that meet the digital transformation needs defined for public institutions and organizations to make the most of information and communication technologies and to operate with a high service quality, efficient, effective and transparent structure are planned with the perspective of corporate architecture. In the provision of these services:
- In line with the needs of institutions and organizations, realizable and sustainable digital transformation vision and compatible goals are determined. AS-IS Analysis is carried out with a multidisciplinary systematic approach in the axis of strategy and policy, legislation, service, process, data, software, IT infrastructure analysis.
- With the Needs Analysis, the determinations obtained by AS-IS analysis are justified as digital transformation needs in consideration of new technologies, innovative approaches and good practice examples. Digital transformation strategies and objectives are determined in the phase of the Target View Determination to meet the justification.
- A Road Map is developed in which short, medium and long-term solutions that provide the determined target view are planned and programmed as projects and activities. When necessary, it is made into a Technical Specification.
- Digital Transformation Planning
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Software Development Feasibility
- Technical Specification Preparation
- Spatial, Based Decision Support System Development
Services offered in the field of Digital Transformation Planning.